Body Soul & Pole
We take the safety of our students very seriously. Please read below for our new studio protocols as well as the Brunswick Center protocols to keep everyone safe and healthy:
- Please bring your own mat. The studio will not have mats available.
- There will be plenty of Clorox wipes, spray, and alcohol for cleaning after each use of every apparatus.
- All hammocks have been cleaned.
- Every apparatus is 6 feet apart.
- We will be practicing social distancing guidelines in the studio.
- The studio will be disinfected regularly as per guidelines from the state.
- An additional health waiver must be signed by all students (new and existing) including the instructors.
- Doors to the Brunswick Center will now be open from the hours of 5:45am-10pm.
- The lounge area will be exclusive to the tenants and their clients by a fob entry system.
- Restrooms will have the same access code entry as before.
- Everyone entering the building will be required to wear face coverings in the common areas, lounge area, and bathrooms.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be installed throughout the common areas of the building by the end of the month (delivery delay due to high demand).
- There will be an increase in the frequency of disinfection practices throughout the day in the common areas of the building.
- There will be absolutely no food or drink permitted in the lounge area at any time.
- All trash receptacles in the lounge area will be removed when we reopen.
- Please stay home if you don’t feel well or are showing any signs of COVID. Notify the studio and keep in mind regular cancellation policy is in effect.